Make a difference while you’re making a living
No matter where you live, mobility is the key that opens the door of opportunity. If you can’t get there, you can’t work there, learn there or get medical care there.
As the regional transportation provider in North Carolina’s Research Triangle area, GoTriangle is proud that our mission means expanding possibilities for our neighbors while also combatting the traffic congestion that threatens our quality of life.
Whether GoTriangle team members are operating a bus, planning the routes, working on carburetors or computers or getting the word out about all of the benefits of transit, each person plays a critical role in how well we serve our community.
New employees would be joining an agency that offers a wide variety of fixed route, paratransit and vanpool services to the Triangle’s three counties. We serve Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Garner, the RDU International Airport, RTP and Raleigh.
New team members who also are new to the Triangle would be taking up residence in a prime location just a few hours from the North Carolina mountains on one side and the East Coast on the other. The Triangle has been repeatedly cited as one of the best places in the country to live for a reason! Just for starters, it:
- Has unbeatable access to quality health care.
- Is home to one of the largest research parks in the world.
- Has 12 universities or colleges, three of which are world-class research universities.
- Is near the largest military base in the world.
- Has a vibrant cultural scene, award-winning chefs and hundreds of miles of greenways.
GoTriangle continues to add projects designed to enhance mobility, increase connectivity and promote sustainable development. Come grow with us!
We currently have multiple openings for bus operators, paratransit operators and service attendants. Candidates must have a Commercial Driver’s License Class B with Passenger Endorsement. Commercial Driver’s Permits are also acceptable. Have additional questions about applying to GoTriangle? View our Frequently Asked Questions.
GoTriangle is firmly committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment and to a program of achieving total equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- Please note the education and experience requirements for each position. You must meet or exceed minimum qualifications to receive consideration for employment.
- Résumés are welcome as a supplement but are not accepted in lieu of the employment application.
- Documentation certifying your identity and eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
- A third party will verify the information you provide to GoTriangle during the pre-employment process. You may be contacted for additional information. Please respond promptly.
- If you require reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact 919-485-7448. Please indicate the specific assistance needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
GoTriangle is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity and will not discriminate in terms and conditions of employment and employment practices. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, protected veteran and military status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
GoTriangle demonstrates our commitment to our employees through our comprehensive benefits program. The following benefits are available in accordance with policy.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical
- GoTriangle pays 95 percent of the employee premium for medical.
- Dental, vision and individual group life insurance.
- GoTriangle pays 100 percent of the employee premium for dental, vision and group life insurance
- Employer-funded retirement plan: 401(a) Plan
- Each year GoTriangle contributes 8 percent of compensation toward an employee’s retirement.
- Employee-funded retirement plans: 457(b)Plan, Roth IRA Plan and Roth 457(b)Plan
- Short-term disability
- GoTriangle pays 100 percent of the employee premium.
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit option. Employee pays 100 percent of the premium.
- 10 observed national holidays
- Paid time off for the employee’s birthday
- Personal Floating Holiday
- Annual/vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Medical Flexible Spending Plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness program/gym reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit union affiliation
- Verizon discounts