Pass Sales Office Hours Of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, Sundays & Holiday services: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Regional Information Center hours of operation
- Monday-Sunday: 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Not open on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- During adverse weather events, hours may vary based on service levels
- New Year’s Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Good Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m..
- Memorial Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Juneteenth: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Independence Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Service and Operations Holiday Hours
There are certain holidays when GoTriangle doesn't operate or runs reduced service so that staff members can spend time with family and friends.
GoTriangle does NOT operate bus or shuttle service on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
GoTriangle operates Sunday-level service* on:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve, service ending at 7 p.m.
*Reduced Service means GoTriangle core routes (100, 300, 400, 700, and 800) will use the Sunday schedule. The other routes 102, 105, 201, 301, 305, 405, 420, 805, the Go Ondemand service and all express routes will not be in service.