Based on NC Executive Order No. 121 Stay at Home Order in response to COVID-19, the GoTriangle Board of Trustees will be holding remote meetings. Meeting agenda will include information on how to listen to or view the meeting. Agenda, once available, will be linked below.
- Nominating Committee - August 21, 12 pm virtual meeting
- Operations & Finance Committee – August meeting canceled
- Board of Trustees – August 26, 12 pm virtual meeting
- Planning & Legislative Committee – August meeting canceled
- View the 2020 Meeting Calendar
GoTriangle is governed by a 13-member Board of Trustees. The region’s principal municipalities and counties appoint ten (10) members to staggered four-year terms. The North Carolina Secretary of Transportation appoints three (3) ex officio nonvoting members. By law, the Board of Trustees is authorized to make decisions and enact policy for the agency.