Here at GoTriangle and GoDurham, we believe that transit is a vital service to Triangle area residents. We also believe that residents should not only have the opportunity to utilize transit services, but to help shape the overall transit experience.
What is the GoCrew?
The GoCrew is a transit ambassador program open to transit enthusiasts ages 13 years and older.
The purpose of the GoCrew is simple: to get more people using transit! Through the GoCrew program, you get to promote transit usage in your community and shape the transit experience for years to come.
Should I apply?
- Do you live, work or attend school in Wake, Durham or Orange County?
- Are you passionate about using and improving transit?
- Are you able to commit 6-8 hours each month to the program?
- Are you able to attend a seminar on the 3rd Saturday of each month from Sep 2019 - Aug 2020?
- Are you at least 13 years old?
If you answered yes to all these questions, the GoCrew awaits!
What will I do?
- Actively promote transit and represent GoTriangle and GoDurham in a positive fashion.
- Use social media to promote and share information about transit services and programs.
- Volunteer at community outreach events and help answer questions regarding transit.
- Attend monthly seminars to stay up to date on all things transit.
- Work collaboratively with the GoCrew team to plan and execute a signature GoCrew event.
- Assist GoTriangle and GoDurham in identifying ways to improve our communication with the communities we serve.
What are the benefits?
As a GoCrew member, you get the unique opportunity to:
- Learn the inner workings of the transit system
- Develop public speaking, social media and communication skills
- Connect with fellow transit users and expand your network
In addition, each member receives a custom GoCrew package that includes a t-shirt, name badge, hat, lanyard, bag and a monthly GoPass.
I’m sold! How do I apply?
Thank you for your interest in applying! The GoCrew application is currently closed. Please check back in Summer 2020 for the next round of applications!
Questions? Contact Samone Oates-Bullock, Public Engagement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Our GoCrew Ambassadors
Mary Jo Gellenbeck